Welcome Team Narwhals Family!
I wanted to personally reach out to introduce myself, share some important information about our team/schedule, and most importantly, thank you for joining our team...we are going to have lots of fun this fall!
I'm a father of two wonderful kids, Lily and Zac. I learned the game of baseball at age 4 and played all the way through high school. Along the way I had several amazing coaches, including my father, who taught me so much and were always encouraging. I have always wanted the opportunity to give back in the way so many of my coaches did. My goal with our team is to ensure the safety of our kids while we practice and play, all while having fun, getting exercise, and building friendships. If you ever have questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me anytime.
1) Our Team Color will be light pink with the attached Narwhal logo on our shirts.
- Please reply to let me know what number (1st and 2nd choice) and t-shirt size your child would like (example: Youth size XS/S/M/L and #9 or #14) by Saturday, August 14th, as the leaugue will be creating our shirts for us!
2) I was notified this evening that our first game will likely be Saturday, August 28th, time/location TBD. Subsuquent games will be on Saturdays thereafter.
3) Our Practices will be held every Thursday evening at Simpson Middle School, Field #3
- Our first practice will be Thursday, August 19th, at 6PM - 7PM at Simpson Middle School, Field #3.
4) For our first practice, if you have a glove, and any other equipement (bat, helmet, etc) for your daughter, feel free to bring it.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to hearing from everyone soon!